Home Business Magazine Online
Interview with tax expert Sue Tse
It’s no secret that cash flow is what keeps a business going. Ideally, companies have enough money to keep their wheels running. But that doesn’t always happen. When income and expenses do not quite match, such as when there is economic difficulty or a business opportunity arises, business owners need immediate access to credit to help meet those costs. Because of this, many business owners have small business credit cards. However, using a business credit card requires smart usage or you can get buried quickly.
Richard “Capt’n” Henderson interviews Sue Tse, Tax and Advisory Services Manager at 1-800Accountant, to help us navigate the perilous shoals of a business credit card. Sue is one of those dreaded MBAs too!
Topics discussed in the podcast:
- Why should you open a small business credit card?
- What are the dangers of using a credit card?
- Smart Business Habits When Using a Credit Card
- Good small business credit cards for the specific needs of a business
- Recommendations for applying for a credit card?
- When shouldn’t you apply for a small business credit card?
Subscribe to Home Business TV’s YouTube channel (click)
Subscribe to the Home Business Podcast
Guide to starting a business at home
Episode Sponsor: Lil ‘Bubba Curb Machines * https://lilbubba.com
Sue Tse, Tax and Advisory Services Manager for 1-800Accountant
The post Podcast – Quick Cash – Pros and Cons of Using a Business Credit Card appeared first Home business magazine.